Ocean's Song

Ocean's song and ocean's song
 Ocean's bang and ocean's band 
It drinking oh my soul alone 
 Eating all my mind alone.
 Ocean's song and ocean's song
 Ocean's gang and ocean's brand
 It Chewing all my brain again
 Thrilling oh my hair again
 Dancing waves come with a smile
 sing a song and go aside
 Light wind came with drunkard mood
Sing a song and go some times
Froth and foam gave rhythmic walk 
They all sit on.shore to see 
Clapping sound and dancing sound 
 Singing sound and whistling sound 
Ecstasy rings bell ding dong ding 
 Jumping waves oh! rolling waves 
 Catch and kiss on earth always. 
Sky just blessed and see all things.
 Ocean's song and ocean's song 
Ocean's bang and ocean's band
 Drinking oh my soul alone
 Eating all my mind alone. 
----------------------------------
. Satheesan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Machine