Time Machine

 Time machine.

.................
When I start  from my mother's womb
God gave me a bunch of time, 
I can't count, but God count all.
What should I do with this bunch? 
I cried loud and God just smiled
And gave me little brain to think 
It should return with intrest. 
It should return with lovest.
I cried loud and God never mind
smilied and told to think alone. 
I came earth,  started count 
Date and time someone wrote 
Minutes and secounds even wrote
I.upset and cried a lot
They all laugh and smiled around
Mother gave drink when I tired 
People gave kiss when upset
I don't know what they say
They don't know my langauge,  same 
When I cry,  mom gave  milk, 
It she melted from her  blood, 
when I upset mom sing song
When I look,  mom took and hug
When I smile,  all gave  kiss 
That's fine my first lesson.

Counting started, I upset, 
Eating time oh! sleeping time 
Drinking time and bathing time 
Growing time,  and sitting time, 
Joking time and walking time
Boasting time and wasting time 
Jealousy time, arrogance time, 
Reading time and kneading time.
Cooking time and eating time 
Helping time, harming time 
machine run to count it all.
All are taken, now half of bunch
I upset,  but tell to whom? 
Machine count and run so fast 
Bunch is few,  may stop any time.
What you had done all these time.
My mind now asked to tell all things
Upset bend my kneck again,  
Tears  rolled down, but all is vain.
I saw GOD's smile, time he took.
With interest and with lovely, 
But I lost,  all and all.
I slept well,  but people burried, 
Otherwise they may lose their time.
Machine count...
Everyone run...
.............
..satheesan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean's Song